At StartupMill, the Product Team is a multidisciplinary collective of experts that create groundbreaking products, services, and moonshots; with expertise in brand, UX, product, visual, gaming and immersive experiences.
We're seeking a Creative Director – to drive creative output across a range of innovative projects – with a strong pedigree in visual design and demonstrated expertise in digital experiences.
As a Creative Director at StartupMill, you’re the on-the-ground influencer for design culture and innovation; a star in the design community. You’ll lead a team of designers on various initiatives across product, digital and physical design, always with the mission of consuming, cultivating, and spreading your design expertise.
What you’ll be doing.
You’ll take charge of a project from conception to execution.
You’ll be the go-to resource for our creative leadership, helping them accomplish large design initiatives with the intention of creating and driving StartupMill’s design standard.
You'll help build, lead and establish StartupMill's ventures and client projects.
What we’d like to see.
- Multiple years in a design leadership role
- A strong design background, including leadership over the entire design process and a passion for current design trends coupled with a deep understanding of user experience
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities. Whether the audience is internal, conference attendees, or a client, you can sell an idea clearly and confidently.
- Strong ability to ensure the final visual design is on-brand and delivers on strategic and business goals
- Intimate knowledge of product and brand strategy, including the ability to present clients with a graphic toolkit that they can refer to in the future.
- Proven skill as a trusted leader, mentor, and support within the experience design group and beyond.
- Insanely passionate about StartupMill's design culture and driven to build it even further
You'll be successful in your application if you hit the following points:
- If you are passionate about building quality brands, products and experiences
- If you like working on different projects
- If you like to active build and contribute to projects
- If you want to build StartupMill's design vision
- If you want to make StartupMill into Europe's leading Low Code agency
StartupMill is a low/no code product agency made up of creatives, designers, technologists, strategists, and data scientists.
We help companies elevate the human experience by creating unified brand experiences that people love. We work with clients such as Google, McDonald’s, FCA, Brooks Running, P&G, and others, who are as committed to shaping culture and defining the future as we are.
Headquartered in London, we are expanding with the vision to be Europe's largest no code agency.
StartupMill is committed to creating an inclusive employee experience for all. Regardless of race, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, or if you’re parenting the next generation of innovators, we firmly believe that our work is at its best when everyone feels free to be their most authentic self. Basically we just want you for you.
StartupMill is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce. We are committed to an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment and selection process and work environment. If you are contacted for a job opportunity, please advise us of any accommodation needed to ensure you have access to a fair and equitable process. Any information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.